Back to Resume for Charles Hart
University and Apple Computer
Director, Flinders University Centre for Multimedia Educational Technology
January 1994 to January 1997
The Centre was part of the Vice-Chancellor's Offices at Flinders University.
It was responsible for designing and maintaining all multimedia theatres, producing the multimedia materials for use in class, managing the videoconferencing facilities on campus, operating a World Wide Web site and introducing multimedia communication methods into university teaching.
Research and Development Consultant, AppleCentre Adelaide
March 1987 to December 1993
I was AppleCentre's visionary, the person who identified future trends and markets for personal computers. I was also their outside consultant for corporate clients including the Australian Submarine Corporation, General Motors Holden, Western Australian Petroleum, Defence Science Technology Organisation and Phillips Fox.
Over this period I was responsible for writing and/or teaching 27 professional courses.
Senior Lecturer in Psychology, Flinders University
January 1975 to December 1990
I was responsible for the following topics:
- Introductory Learning (first year)
- Statistical Methods in Psychology (second year)
- Learning and Conditioning (third year)
- Human Learning (Honours)
- Introduction to Behaviour Modification (Honours/Diploma)
- Instrumentation in Clinical Psychology (Masters)
- Behavioural Intervention with the Mentally and Physically Handicapped (Masters)
- Rehabilitation in Clinical Psychology (Masters)
- Using Small Computers in Human Service Organisations (Masters)
© Copyright 2003 - 2010 by Hart MacFarlane & Associates Pty Ltd.
All rights reserved. Use of the information on this site is subject to the
limits of our liability. Accessing these pages indicates
that you agree with these conditions. This page is part of the Web site
www.hartmacfarlane.com.au. If you have any comments
or questions about the material presented here, please send an e-mail to